vrijdag 27 mei 2011

Friday.....

a day for a lot of people, that means a lot. Because it's the last day they have to work. Not me, I've got to work this weekend. And for the first time in a loooooonnnggg time I don't mind it. Because I go back to my roots. I'm going to work at the station where I started to work nearly 10 years ago.

This picture is years old. Really old. Has changed... nothing much tho. Still the same outlay. Can't wait to work there. Going to be wicked. I'll be home, eh?

But today I've got to go to Maastricht, my station. Hope it doesn't get busy, and I doubt it. It's going to be ace for a reason. Because it will be a good day (I can't talk about it, people might read it lol>> work people).

I've got nothing much to say. Yep, boring. You might think something is wrong with me. Nope. It's just so early. Nothing has happened that I can share with you, maybe later! Bye bye!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten