woensdag 4 mei 2011

A day without.....

a blog. That was yesterday, I think. Yes it was. This ain't going to be a long blog. I am so tired. Slept unwell and didn't eat yesterday. I hate early shifts, they are horrible. They don't like me either. There ain't anything that happened yesterday which might be interesting. It was a boring day!

The only thing which might be of any interest is that a dutch newspaper had a huge fault in their front paper news yesterday. About the death of someone. It quoted something like this: "they took DNA of Obama's body to see if.... ". Obama? Since when is he dead? Never knew that he is dead! Now that is a shocker! The world thought it was Osama, but it was Obama! Who did the press conference two days ago? Must have been Osama, dressed as Obama!

Life can be so unfair. I always watch Comedy Central when I get home, and recently they keep on showing repeats of old shows, like "Married with Children". I don't mind that, but f**k sake, 5 episodes in a row? Where is the diversity? It must have left earth, like Osama! Television is so boring lately, nothing much exciting happening. BBC then? Nope. Nothing to see there. I don't believe it. And I don't want to watch DVDs. I want to watch new shows. But the BBC won't allow foreigner to use their Iplayer. Racists (lol).

Ow yeah, I promised a blog about my music past. But I can't do it now. Too early for that. And a bit too late. If I would do it right now, I couldn't finish it. Too long. What can I tell now? That I am listening to dirty dubstep. You don't know what dubstep is? Wikipedia it! I am not gonna explain music styles. I can only tell you it's dirty. Cookie Monsta! Nom Nom Nom! He is one of the best! Flux Pavilion too, and Doctor P, and Funtcase. And Ajapai. Why am I saying this? You obviously don't have a clue!

Something else I can talk about! I had a weird lady on my last nightshift. I think it was my last nightshift. She was from Belgium, and must have been drugged up or drunk. Because, to keep a story short, she wanted to kiss me! Well, not me, the safety glass. And she wouldn't leave the shop, unless I kissed the glass. WTF! I don't kiss glass! How weird is that. She stayed there for several minutes, bugging the living sh*t out of me. Why me? Why do I only get those lunatics? I attracked lunatics. Never mind eh? That's my job.

A blog without a picture? Nope, I'll post a nice picture. Let me see. I've got Gigabytes full of pictures. Give me a minute to scroll through the several maps. One sec. I SAID ONE SECOND. Jeez!!!!

Yes, that's me. Sitting on a giant mushroom. I am from the Netherlands! So obvious! No, we don't grow such a large mushroom. It's fake. It was taken in the Efteling (a themepark). Looks cool ja?

Don't know much else to talk about! Bye Bye

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten