zondag 22 mei 2011

I've just woken up....

and the world hasn't ended. As far as I can tell? I haven't been outside. I could be the only person on this planet left? OMG. Open the bloody curtains! Nope, I am not the only one left. Bloody cat is here too!

So this priest was full of shit? Yes, I think so. He predicted an apocalypse before, but it didn't work. Now it didn't work either. Hahaha. The word of God is a lie, matey! And do you think God would let us know when the apocalypse is near? He would do it unanounced! Obviously. God has never spoken to us.

Yesterday my life nearly ended. I am not joking. I am serious! Nearly had a major accident. I can try and paint a picture here, but that would just take forever. And you know what is funny? It was caused by a God believer, a priest. Or someone else who has got a white collar. You know what I mean. I hope I don't go to hell, because I flicked my finger at him. I was so angry. He missed my car by an inch. I was so angry aswell, I was thinking of getting out of my car and beat the living shit out of him. But why would I? That would mean I would get a one way ticket to hell. No thanks. Just the finger!

Yes, people can't drive. I don't care if you wear a white collar or not. No one can drive. And it annoys me alot. Someone who can't drive: they should take his/her drivers license off and never let them drive again. People, you have an indicator for a reason, USE IT. It annoys me that so many people don't use it. Or people who are driving really close to your tail. I normally press the brakes once, and it freaks them out. Learn to drive. I know I ain't a perfect driver, but I am close to one. I know my speed can be too high sometimes (I have had several tickets the last couple of years, but the maximum was 10 km/h too fast, so that's acceptable). And I only drive fast on the highway, no where else.

I had one other ticket, for holding my Blackberry in my hands. 190 euro! That's the highest. Otherwise I am a nice driver. But don't expect me to be perfect, because I am not. Compared to others, I am. So ner. Please people, use your indicator. If not, get off the road. Why stay on it, if you are a knob?

It would have been a blessing, if the world had ended yesterday. OMG daytime television is absolutely shit. So boring. I was changing channels, and I saw a programme and I think it was called "Don't scare the Hare". Wtf? People, what is going on? Where are the good shows? Comedy Central doesn't know what it's doing either: 8 Simple Rules weekend. You can imagine I ain't watching that. What a shitshow. Bleh. Thank God this weekend is over in 20 hours. Back to normal comedies. I can't stand stupidity. I am too clever for it, or too stupid (you choose for me).

I need to get ready for work. Think, when you go outside in your car, to use your indicator. Or there will be a little demon on your shoulder called "Martin the Crazy Dutchman" and he will tell you something else!

Don't be a prick in traffic. Behave. And use the things you were taught. Don't be a prick!

Alot of people don't know they have an indicator. This is one. USE HIM!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten