dinsdag 10 mei 2011

Brutal Truth

What a rave that was. I've been looking throught the videos on Youtube, and it was amazing! Unbelievable! I wish I could go back in time, to one memorable day. A day where I rocked my socks! Here's the video:

It was amazing! Several raves bring back good memories. But this one was superb. DJs were great, I even enjoyed Neophyte. I think Day-Mar was there too. Dana made the place go nuts! Why do I bother? I've got not a lot of ravey friends lol.

Another rave where I wanted to be, was Freeformation 2010 in London. The aftermovie looks so splendid. The track they use as background music (not really background, it's blast out loud) is Kevin Energy - Vetu Levi, such a monster anthem! Here's the video:

I know the answer to the question I've been asking myself: YES I NEED TO GO TO A RAVE! I miss that feeling, the atmosphere, the vibe. If you haven't been to a rave before, don't judge people who do. Don't judge the music. Judge yourself for judging others!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten